HMI, green driving and electro-mobility – New design and operation concepts for driver safety and comfort
The ultimate challenge for HMI experts is to create an automotive interface that is engaging, functional and easy to use. From 28 – 30 September 2011 in Darmstadt, Germany, experts in the automotive and electronics fields will come together to discuss the latest developments in HMI as well as design and operation concepts in the cockpit.
One highlight of conference day one will be a presentation by Dr. Andreas Keinath, Head of Concept Quality at BMW AG, who will present lessons learnt from the MINI E field studies inGermany, US and UK. Another highlight will be a keynote presentation by Dr. Xavier Chalandon from Renault S.A.S. on ergonomics and hedonomics in HMI and cockpit design.
Further topics of discussion at the event will include:
- Trends and consumer expectations in different automotive market segments
- Potentials and limits of user centred design HMI
- Adaption of future HMI concepts to electro mobility and automated driving
- Seamless integration of mobile devices and services
- Acceleration of time to market through optimising the HMI development process
Delegates can also take part in interactive workshops:
- Millions of users – One solution? Designthinking?
- Future HMIs – An outlook on strategic and technology issues
- HMI for autonomous vehicles
- Meet the driver – Designing for “invisible” and the elderly
For further information, including articles, interviews and the full conference program visit the website.