64th International Motor Show IAA
This year the International Motor Show IAA will take place for the 64th time, 15 – 25 September, in Frankfurt am Main/Germany! It is the leading forum for mobility. 900 exhibitors will present their latest products, among them 75 OEMs.
The start of the IAA took place more than 110 years ago. In 1897, 8 motor vehicles were exhibited to the public at the Bristol Hotel, Unter den Linden in Berlin. Due to its high visitor and exhibitor turnout, the IAA was developed into a yearly alternating exhibition of passenger cars and commercial vehicles in 1991.
The Frankfurt Motor Show (IAA Cars) is the world’s most comprehensive show of the automotive industry for everybody who develops, manufactures or uses passenger cars. Special feature is the large presence of suppliers throughout the whole automotive value added chain, including special interest media, workshop equipment, engineering services, tuning and telematics solutions.
- Special action for grown ups and kids, e. g. test rides, SUV-track, kid’s cinema
- Symposia for trade visitors, e. g. congress “Ecosystem Electric Mobility”
- Special interest exhibitions, e. g. Electric Mobility Hall, Oldtimer.
- Programs for pupils and students
- Tuning, memorabilia, model cars, e. g. Automania