Automotive Lighting – energy efficiency, sophisticated design & enhanced safety
LED is the lighting technology of the future and one of the fastest growing markets in Automotive production. LED lighting is not only long-lasting and energy-efficient, but offers with developments such as white lighting much more innovative design possibilities. IQPC’s 12th International Conference Intelligent Automotive Lighting 2012, from 30 January until 1 February 2012 in Stuttgart will focus on modularity, thermal management, color and efficiency of LEDs with special attention towards the improvement of road safety.
Main topics of the conference include:
- Standardization of LEDs
- LED design, for example thermal and optical solutions
- LED beam options, such as low beam, high beam and glare-free beam
- Marketing aspects of LED lighting, e.g. design of OLED interior lighting as a sales argument
Conference participants can actively take part in all-day interactive workshops on Wednesday, 1 February. Following topics can be discussed with experts from across industry:
- LED low-beam development
- Benchmarking of LED headlamps
- Thermal design of high power LEDs
- OLED – establishing a new technology
International experts from leading companies and institutions offer valuable insight into current discussion of LED technology and innovative solutions concerning heat, colour and safety. Companies taking part include BMW, Renault, Skoda, TNO, Hella and Visteon, amongst others.
For more information, please visit the website.