Automotive Seating: Weight reduction by lightweight design
With EVs and CO2 emission reduction to the forefront of everybody’s mind, weight reduction maintains its position as seat development’s most important driver – and inhibitor: customers’ demands for seating comfort, flexibility and safety must of course not be restricted. The challenge across all industries is to minimise seat weight but at the same time optimising seat ergonomics and still meeting legal requirements.
The latest technical innovations to help you reduce weight and increase seating comfort!
The Innovative Seating Conference, 06 – 09 February, 2012, will combine extensive experience from industry professionals and best practise updates – do not miss out!
- Meet future customers’ demands by adapting cross industry trends in seating design
- Find out about advances in material selection and design to minimise seat weight at affordable costs
- Evaluate the effects of new materials and lightweight design on seating comfort
- Assess the ergonomic aspects of the perfect seat for all passengers and functions
- Discover flexible and comfortable seating concepts for compact electric vehicles
Please visit the website for more information.